Monday, January 30, 2012

To the sky

Tumblr_lymzwgcmrq1qg5e1eo1_500_large


25 days left for internship. I have to accept the fact that I'm getting older. Still in the process of deciding for which courses should I go for degree later on. To be frank, I feel like I wanna escape from taking English-based courses. But mum and dad opposed that. They wanna see me enjoying a good future and they refused to agree if I'm about to take a course which totally distinctive where I might not getting any job after I have graduated in another 3 or 4 years time and bla bla bla.. I'm turning 21 and I'm not a big baby who's going to cry and rebel if my parents are not following what I want. So I just go with the flow. I'm done with UPU and stuff so all I need to do is just pray and wait with a hope that I got the placement in one of the uni that I have chosen. Let's pray. Dear mum and dad. I Love You <3

Yusnoridayu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment